This website aims to complement the excellent PostgreSQL documentation by:
- providing a "historical" perspective, including details of changes to features over time
- providing "at-a-glance" examples
- providing context for developers, including references to relevant commits and mailing list threads
- providing information about projects related to PostgreSQL which are not covered by the main documentation
- providing links to third-party blogs and other informative websites
This website is work-in-progress. It does not claim to be exhaustive, authoritative, up-to-date or free of errors. It is not in any way associated with the core PostgreSQL project and is merely a private effort by an undisclosed number of individuals.
The terms PostgreSQL and Postgres are trademarks or registered trademarks of the PostgreSQL Community Association of Canada. For more details see the PostgreSQL Trademark Policy.
Constructive feedback (including corrections, suggestions and requests) is highly welcome. Please bear in mind this is not a support website and we may not be able to respond to any submissions quickly.
"Powered by PostgreSQL"
This website runs on a custom platform which has been continuously developed - using PostgreSQL as the underlying database - since 2003.