This website aims to complement the excellent PostgreSQL documentation by:
- providing a "historical" perspective, including details of changes to features over time
- providing "at-a-glance" examples
- providing context for developers, including references to relevant commits and mailing list threads
- providing information about projects related to PostgreSQL which are not covered by the documentation
- providing links to third-party blogs and other informative websites
This website is work-in-progress. It does not claim to be exhaustive, authoritative, up-to-date or free of errors. It is not in any way associated with the core PostgreSQL project and is merely a private effort by an undisclosed number of individuals.
Constructive feedback (including corrections, suggestions and requests) is highly welcome. Please bear in mind this is not a support website and we may not be able to respond to any submissions quickly.
"Powered by PostgreSQL"
This website runs on a custom platform which has been continuously developed - using PostgreSQL as the underlying database - since 2003.